Friday, May 19, 2023

Bridal Shower

Today’s #FridayFocus blog is brought to you by the Mbiya-Beckner wedding, which will be celebrated the last Saturday of this month. This weekend, however, I am super excited to be getting ready for the bridal shower. I guess it may be unusual for the mother-of-the-groom to be part of the organization and planning, but since the bride’s family is from out of town, and in the case of her parents, out of her country, Alex’s sister was kind enough to let me help. I have to tell you, I am having a blast. 

 

I am making some desserts, doing small party favors, and handling games with prizes, so there has been lots of planning, lists, and trips to Target, Dollar General, as well as Amazon orders. My husband knows what’s going on, but can’t resist an eye roll as he nods in the direction of the front porch indicating another package has arrived. Hahah! So today’s post is sharing some of my shower fun with you! 










Next week I will share pictures of the desserts and final set-up! Stay tuned! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Southwest Dip

I am absolutely convinced that you don’t have to be a great cook to be considered a great cook – all you need are a couple of easy recipes t...