Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Sunsets

I never knew this would be a thing, but it turns out that being able to watch sunsets is pretty important to me. At least three times a week my husband comes into the living room and tells me I should head outside, so I grab my phone and I am never disappointed. I stopped posting them on social media because 1) pictures don’t do them justice, and 2) because a picture isn’t the same as seeing it in person, it’s just another picture of a sunset. But since here on my blog, it’s #whatihavebeenthinkingaboutWednesday, I am sharing some of my favorite sunset pictures. 












In sharing these, I hope you take the time to find beauty in the sunrises and sunsets and in other small things around you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Southwest Dip

I am absolutely convinced that you don’t have to be a great cook to be considered a great cook – all you need are a couple of easy recipes t...